ASIMOV is a large scale research project that as done amongst Actonomy, Crosslang and De Persgroep in collaboration with UGent, KUL, imec. The goal of the research was twofold : to provide technology for automated multilingual ontology creation and using user behavior to provide adaptive matching models. The project has resulted in state-of-the-art technology based on machine learning, deep learning, neural nets and automated machine translation. The results of the project will be presented during the conference.
- Actonomy at Recruitment Agency Expo, London – January 31st – February 1st, 2018
- Semantics is more than synonyms and certainly more than a Boolean search on the different parts of a ‘concept’!
- Release of xMP 5.5.1 – 5 generations of semantic technology for the HR community!
- Actonomy sponsor of the NORA Awards on November 15th, 2017
- Research results of ASIMOV available!