Business Development ≠ Java development
Does your system know the difference?
Many Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) allow recruiters to use complex boolean searches to find the candidates. And many users experience the search process as cumbersome and ineffective. Recruiters want intuitive tools to quickly search and filter candidate info, including the content of their CV documents.
Actonomy xMP Semantic Mind technology allow recruiters to search using natural language, and enrich the search with synonyms and/or related functions, or even searches for the same items across languages. The semantic engine will extract all relevant information from candidates CV or resume and enrich it with synonyms as well. This is not merely a keyword search but an intelligent one that know where to find what.
Another way to find the best candidates is to use automatic Semantic matching. This is an advanced technology that will automatically analyse the job requirements and search through the whole candidate database for the best matches. This does not only return a score for each candidate, but also provides the reasons why those have been picked.
In the case you don’t have the right candidate in your database, Actonomy xMP Semantic Mind performs the same search request on external HR social media, such as Indeed, or LinkedIn or other external sources
Actonomy xMP Semantic Mind is supporting you in all the core business processes :
- Allow job seekers to create easily apply online with the need to fill in forms.
- Job seekers can be instantly matched and ranked with posted jobs and get their skills Gap.
- Allow job seekers to create their agent and get alerts on suitable jobs.
- Allow recruiters to create better job posting by comparing against standard job profiles and skillsets.
- Advanced tools for searching through candidate (CV database) and for analyzing/filtering the results
- Allow your consultants to search on social media and external CV databases for suitable candidates.
- Higher and faster applicant conversion rate
- Increased SEO performance of jobs posted on your job portal
Know what you (don’t) have
Do you know what skills your candidate database covers? Do you know the skill gap between your open jobs and your candidates?
Actonomy HR Analytics Services will extract those skills semantically and categorize your data in order to highlight op jobs and top skills to clearly identify eventual skill gaps in your organisation.